September 15, 2014
On The Marquee
We can no longer claim a spot on Apple’s “Best New Apps” list because, well, they've eliminated the “Best New Apps” list in all categories.
But you know what? We don't care… because in the process, Apple gave us an even bigger honor! They created a permanent list of best “Personal Care Apps” in the medical category, and selected Healthspek as one of the 11 listed. We were even chosen to be placed on their pretty marquee. Cheers to that!
Healthspek is a free app is available for iPads through the App Store, and accessible on multiple devices. The company plans to roll out a universal platform in September. To learn more, visit www.healthspek.com.
- Entrepreneur of the Week: Randy Farr, Healthspek, Co-Founder & CEO—The Longevity Network
- HealthIT: Brentwood-based Healthspek eyes $1.5MM Series A capraise—Venture Nashville Connections
- Consumer Health Platform Healthspek Launches Precision Medicine—Yahoo! Finance
- Consumer Health Platform Healthspek Launches Precision Medicine—BusinessWire
- Must-Have Gear For Traveling With Kids—Daily Parent